ShorTS International Film Festival, 3-4 July 2020
Festival Description: ShorTS International Film Festival, in collaboration with NISI MASA – European Network of Young Cinema and Italian Short Film Center, presents also for this edition the ShorTS Pitching Training, a workshop aimed at young directors who have a project of short film. During the workshop participants will learn how to create effective and persuasive pitches for their projects, specifically to present short films projects.
2020 Festival Coverage
Due to the current situation, the Pitching Training has to change its traditional structure, but it is an opportunity for us to experiment a completely new and different version of the workshop. Only for this year it will be held online in English by Jérôme Nunes from NISI MASA, tutor of the workshop. The selected projects will be 5 and the participants will have two individual sessions on Zoom with the tutor, organized as follows:
- 1-hour individual session about their project for an in-depth analysis and discussion, creating a dialogue and comparing feedback about the project
- 1-hour individual session on the pitch, learning the basics of creating an effective pitch and working on their own one
Then, participants will create a 5-minute video-pitch where they can immediately put into practice what they learned during the workshop. Projects will be presented to a short list of producers.
The workshop will be held on the 3rdand the 4th of July. The detailed organization of the two days of workshop will be communicated to participants later.
About the registration:
- Participants will have to register on-line, using the registration form available below and including all the required material.
- Requests of registration must be submitted no later than May 31th 2020. A maximum of 5 participants will be selected. Participants must already have a project of short film and the selected projects will be announced on June 15th .
- The registration is free of charge. Participants that will be selected will have to pay a 30 euro tuition fee for the workshop.
- Application form
2019 Festival Coverage
- From 03/07/2020 to 04/07/2020