IV International Academic Forum on Animation: Call for Papers
- ZF Team
Call for papers in the animatino forum organized by Anima Cordoba festival. More details.
The IV International Academic Forum on Animation will take place in the context of the VIII International Festival of Animation of Córdoba, ANIMA2015, from 10th to 12th September 2015.
The IV Academic Forum has its organizing theme "The State of Independence", in order to observe the situation of independent animation.
- What do we understand by independent animation, here and now?
- Is there a single independent animation or is it a phenomenon that occurs in different ways?
- What is the independence/dependence of animation compare to other forms of contemporary audiovisual landscape?
- What changes on this state of independence are brought about by technological advancements?
- Is it possible to teach to be independent in animation?
Those interested in taking part, both with posters or papers, should send an abstract of 600 words together with three key words (both requirements in Spanish and English) by completing the application form.
Note: reference notes in the body of the Abstract are not admitted.
Organizing Committee: Paula A. Asís Ferri, Alejandro R. González, Cristina Siragusa
- Participants $350
- Attendees (with certification) $120
- Students (with certification) $30
Note: Papers by two or more authors will pay $180 per person (up to 3 exhibitors) Fees for assistants and students run only in the case of required certification.
Deadline for abstracts: May 15, 2015
Selection, presentation, and publishing of papers
Abstracts will be subjected to evaluation by a Reading Committee that will decide his acceptance to participate in the Forum.
The results of this evaluation will be informed from 1st June 2015.
The IV. International Academic Forum on Animation forum is organized by the Experimental Centre of Animation, Faculty of Arts, National University of Córdoba. It is co-organized by the Department of animation, Academic Institute of Human Sciences, National University of Villa María.