For Animation Filmmakers:
For Animation and Film Festivals & Events
CARTOON Springboard is a new pitching event where young talents of European animation schools will be able to pitch their project in front of a panel of experts from the audiovisual world.
The 3 day-event will focus on 2 parts:
2020 Call for Projects
WHO CAN PRESENT A PROJECT?
Kind of projects:
1. Prepare all the required elements
Prepare a PDF presentation of your project. Written in English only. From 10 to 20 pages in total, including:
• A cover page with the project title, contact name and a nice still to illustrate the project (such as a poster of a feature film)
• The concept/note of intent: it should explain what the project is about and why you believe in it (max. 2 pages)
• Give as much detail as you can on the content that you will develop (description of the main characters, treatment/storyline: extensive description of the story)
(Please be aware that to obtain clear and helpful advice from our panel of experts, you will need to be as precise as possible).
• Nice stills of the project and graphic elements: make it attractive!
Choose 2 nice stills (1 horizontal & 1 square) for our digital publication, screen and website: high resolution (300 dpi) in .jpeg
> 250 EUR for young talents pitching a selected project. Meals (3 lunches and 2 dinners) and accommodation (3 nights) are offered.
> 250 EUR for young talents without a project. Meals (3 lunches and 2 dinners) and accommodation (3 nights) are offered.
Deadline to submit a project: 4 Sep 2020
2019 Event Coverage: