For Animation Filmmakers:
For Animation and Film Festivals & Events Professionals
In the context of the Educational Platform DRAMA TALENT LAB, the International Film Festival in Drama organises a Pitching Lab Workshop to provide pitching techniques to directors / producers.
Young filmmakers and producers from all over the world will participate in training sessions and learn how to present a 5 minute pitch, for their project to producers and secure potential funding.
At the end of the workshop participants are given the opportunity to present their ideas during the Pitching Forum Session, to a group of experts, producers and festival directors. Members of the Forum Committee will quiz each participant after their presentation, asking them critical questions about their project. (5’ Q&A ). Participants are also given the opportunity to arrange individual meetings with potential financiers to help them raise funds for their project.
1. LAUGHTER CLUB, Llewellyn Michael Bates, Screenwriter & Producer – AUSTRALIA
2. BAJO EL ÁRBOL, Gisela Carbajal Rodríguez / Felix Klee, Screenwriter / Director – MEXICO / GERMANY
3. THE CAGE WITHIN A CAGE, Onur Kök, Director – TURKEY
4. ART, NUCLEAR ENERGY AND A LOVE OF BUGS, Friederike Lorenz, Screenwriter & Director – GERMANY
5. MY GRANDMOTHER’S SISTER, Eleni Kavouki / Maria Tzortzatou, Screenwriter / Director – GREECE
6. THE VERY BIZARRE STORY OF AN UNOFFICIAL FAMILY, Salamis Ayşegül Şentuğ / FehmiÖztürk, Screenwriter / Director – CYPRUS
7. SIPHONOPHORE, Samuel Sultana / Stephanie Sant, Screenwriter / Director – FRANCE / MALTA
8. MAGDALENA HAUZEN:DIE UNBEWEGLICHE ZEIT, Yannis Karpouzis, Screenwriter & Director – GREECE
9. A GENTLE MOTH, Eric Peh Ha, Screenwriter & Director – CHINA
10. HONEYMOON, Alkis Papastathopoulos, Screenwriter / Director – GREECE
11. THE WALKING WAY, Vangelis Liberopoulos, Screenwriter & Director GREECE
12. THE BLACK BOX, Christos Asteriou / Konstantinos Fragkoulis, Screenwriter & Director – GREECE
13. CLOUDY WATER, Iakovos Panagopoulos / Konstantinos Karakostas, Screenwriter / Director – GREECE
14. DEEP END, Vera Pirogova, Screenwriter / Director – RUSSIA
15. THE TENDER SHOP, Eirini Karagkiozidou, Screenwriter / Director – GREECE
– Finos Film PLA to Anngelica-Marie Eshesimua and Matthew Allen for the project “The Broken Key” (USA).
– Greek Film Center PLA to Marta Gonzalez De La Vega for the project “The Valdomeros” (Spain).
– Authorwave PLA prize for Post Production Services (DCP) by Authorwave. to Kaki Wong for the project “The Wild Child” (Hong-Kong/China).
4-day PITCHING Workshop for projects (short fiction or animation up to 20’/documentaries up to 30′). Project Submission (exclusively in English).
The Pitching Forum will be conducted ONLINE EXCLUSIVELY in English. on Friday, September 25, with the participation of financiers, producers, festival directors and other experts.