For Animation Filmmakers:
For Animation and Film Festivals & Events
1) Films completed after: 18 months before the Festival on-going edition
2) Maximum duration: 59 minutes maximum
3) Country of production: France (at least 30% produced in France, in case of an international co-production)
4) Screening format: priority: DCP not secured (without KDM) , HD digital file (.mov, .mp4)
5) Accepted genres: Animation
6) Language and subtitles: A French version of the film is required. If the original version is not in French, the subtitles must be in French.
A film submitted in the professional short category before September the 14th will be eligible for the Emile-Reynaud Award as well as for the Festival. A film submitted after that date will be eligible only for the upcoming Festival.
Professional short film competition: compete films made outside the frame of studies, as well as self-productions.
Student film competition: films made within the framework of studies within a structure of training or teaching (no exercises and no showreels)
Clips: music videos, commissioned films
November 1, 2019 for student films
November 22, 2019 for professional short films
December 20, 2020 for the clips