We are an enterprising and professional group working in cinema, culture, academia and digital marketing. By using our experience in the animated world, we want to help create a wider audience that can enjoy and understand what animated art is all about. As we organize ReAnima International Animated Film Festival, embracing novelty, variety and international influences are our means to achieve our goals.
Ida Neverdahl animation, design and comics artist designs the 2019 ReAnima Festival poster.
2018 Festival Programme:
Festival program for adults:
- International competition: Received over 700 animated short films from all over the world. The festival will screen the best contributions and announce the winners within different categories
- The accredited feature film «Un Homme est Mort»: A moving film that takes up worker’s rights
- Accredited short films from Norway: The best films from Volda Festival and Fredrikstad Festival
- Accredited short films from Europe: The best films from Turku Festival in Finland and Opla Festival in Poland, with the festival directors as international guests
- Short films made by promising artists and designers at the Faculty of Art, Music and Design in Bergen and the Art Faculty in Oslo
- Retrospective screening of the films made by Qvisten Animation, the largest animation studio in Norway (among other films, they have produced the new «Pinchcliffe» films and «In the Forest of Huckybucky»)
- Fredrik Rysjedal will hold his awarded performance «Close, Closer, Closest». The performance includes high level animation and performance art
- Art exhibition made by promising artists and designers at the Faculty of Art, Music and Design. Performance during the opening of the exhibition
- Outdoor screening on the wall of Bergen Public Library. The animation has been made by promising artists and designers at the Faculty of Art, Music and Design
- Debate and short films focusing on and promoting human rights. Experts on human rights and art will participate in the panel. Arranged in cooperation with the Rafto Foundation for Human Rights
- Visual lecture on the history of Norwegian animation, focused on animation in Bergen, held by central persons in the local animation society
- Festival parties with good vibes
2018 Festival program for the whole family and children:
- Exclusive outdoor preview of the new, big family film «Kutoppen», made by Qvisten Animation.
- The moving family film «Ana & Bruno» that takes up mental illness in a fun, clever and unique way (12 years)
- Animation workshop where children can learn how to make animation films. This fun workshop lasts for two days, and the children will have the chance to screen their films at the festival
- Performance with live animation and music made by creative pupils from Bergen kulturskole
- Short films made by creative pupils in the animation class at Bergen kulturskole
- The best children's films from the festival’s international short film competition
2018 Festival Trailer ( by Norwegian artist Simon Furdal)
2018 Festival Poster:
The 2018 ReAnima Festival poster is designed by Wind director Robert Loebel.