- ZF Team
- Training /Residencies
A European workshop, Cartoon Digital: transmedia in animation and interactive entertainment is organised from 19-22 June in Viborg, Denmark.
How can animation professionals make the most of the digital world? Figures, opportunities and new media offers will be outlined at Cartoon Digital for 3 days of discussions and networking.
- Transmedia: creating a universe, storytelling and production processes
- Creating communities around contents: Cartoon Network's mobile app 'Watch & Play' and Aardman Digital
- Engaging with kids in a digital world
- Funding: MEDIA Programme's scheme for interactive works, High Five Kids, Shareplay
- Broadcasters' strategies in a connected world
- Open Source technology, the innovative solution for multiplatform production (TF1)
- Rovio Entertainment's ("Angry Birds") multiplatform approach
- The new animation channel on YouTube: World of Animation
Deadline for registration: 4 June 2012. See more details at the offiiclal Cartoon Digital site