Festival Internacional de Animacion
ANIMATION & FILM FESTIVALS
Deadline | Event Dates (period)
22/11/2023 - 27/11/2023
Final submission deadline
Universidad ORT Uruguay aims to promote and exhibit animations produced by students and graduates of animation, advanced High-School students, independent animators and international producers, and also seeks to provide a space for artistic and technological reflection in this area.
2022 Festival Coverage
2020 Call for Entries
- Any animated short will be able to participate regardless of the genre, theme or country of origin, having been created from the year 2018.
- Each director may individually present a maximum of six pieces. A registration form must be completed for each of the pieces presented.
- The short films may have been made for film, video, TV or the internet.
- The maximum duration of the pieces is 20 minutes, including credits.
- To be admitted, the materials must be presented in Spanish, English or subtitled in any of these languages, preferably Spanish.
- Papers that exalt religious, racial or gender discrimination will not be accepted.
The following categories of competence are established:
- animated short film;
- experimental animation short film;
- advertising short / video clip;
- student short film.
- Entry Form
- Deadline: 27 August 2020
2019 Festival Coverage
- From 22/11/2023 to 27/11/2023