Trickstar Business Award 2022
The Trickstar Business Award is the award for the best innovative and groundbreaking business model for a project or a company in the field of animation with a cash prize of 7,500 €, sponsored by Verband Region Stuttgart.
It will be awarded during Animation Production Days (APD) 2022 by the Stuttgart Festival of Animated Film (ITFS). The Trickstar Business Award recognises national or international innovative and groundbreaking business models for projects or companies in the animation industry. This makes Trickstar Business the world’s first animation prize to be explicitly focused on business.
2021 Call for entries
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- It is possible to apply for the Trickstar Business Award with a business model for a project or a company.
- All projects which have an innovative business concept, for example in the areas of distribution, marketing, exploitation of rights or financing can be submitted to the Trickstar Business Award.
- Applicants who submit a project to Animation Production Days 2022 are kindly invited to submit the project (if in accordance with the regulations) also for participation in the Trickstar Business competition.
- All companies with an innovative and groundbreaking model can apply for the Trickstar Business Award.
The winner of Trickstar Business Award 2021 was Mitmalfilm UG (with Uli Seis (Producer, Filmmaker), and Alice von Gwinner (Co-Director))
- Full Regulations
- Registration Form
- Deadline: 15 March 2022
- From 03/05/2022 to 06/05/2022