Animateka 2017: Masterclasses and Interviews
Animateka Festival has assembled masterclasses from its latest edition (4-10 December 2017).
1. Nikita Diakur talks on Ugly Aesthetics and Interactive Animation and his latest animated short Ugly.
2. Frédérick Tremblay talks about his latest short Dolls Don't Cry:
3. Eva Cvijanović on Hedgehog's Home, her latest animated short.
Also don't miss:
- Interview with the jury (Robert Löbel, Jair Salvador Alvarez, Igor Kovalyov, Caroline Sury)
- Interview with Alina Baranova and Géraldine Cammisar
- Interview with Mauro Carraro
- Interview with Dan Castro and Jonatan Schwenk
- Interview with Aline Höchli
- Interview with Leona Kadijević
- Interview with Chintis Lundgren and Draško Ivezić
- Interview with Marko Meštrović
- Interview with Elisa Talentino
- Interview with Darko Vidačković
- Interview with Anaïs Voirol and Liisi Grünberg
- Animateka 2017 Opening
The 14th Animateka Festival took place 4-10 December 2017 in Ljubljana, Slovenia.