Interfilm International Short Film Festival Berlin 2023
Founded in 1982 in the squats of Kreuzberg, INTERFILM, now in its 39th edition, is the oldest and largest short film festival in the capital. INTERFILM and its sister festival KUKI - the young short film festival Berlin show more than 350 short films every year in more than 50 programmes, workshops, and events. Interfilm is an Academy Award-qualifying festival.
2023 Call for Entries
Entries will be considered for:
- International Competition
- Documentary Competition
- German Competition
- Eject 'The Long Night of Weird Shorts' Audience Competition
- Green Film Award - Environmental Films
- KUKI 16th Young Short Film Festival Berlin
- and for all other non-competitive festival categories & special programs
- Films may not be longer than 20 minutes, and completed after 1 January 2021
- Submitted films will be considered for all festival categories, including those at the partner festival, KUKI 15 - Young Short Film Festival Berlin.
For each festival submission, Interfilm charges a fee of 8 EUR.
- Deadline: 29 May 2023
- Online submission and regulations via ShortfilmDepot
2022 Festival Coverage
2019 Festival Coverage:
- From 14 November 2023 to 19 November 2023