accordi @ DISACCORDI - International Short Film Festival
Festival Description: accordi @ DISACCORDI (Consonances and Dissonances) is an audience-friendly festival that focuses on quality programming of all genres of seventh art from comedy to drama, animation to documentary, and art to experimental movies. In addition to the film program, attendees can enjoy talks, Q&As, laboratories, workshops, exhibitions, seminars, and conferences; the entrance to cultural events is free of charge. We want to give a heightened sense of the experience to all who participate and attend.
accordi @ DISACCORDI - International Short Film Festival celebrates its 19th anniversary on November 7 - 13, 2022, and welcomes filmmakers, professionals, and enthusiasts from across the world, to share the art of independent short films with the local audience, to entertain and enlighten the festival attendees, to provide filmmakers the opportunity for professional networking and development, and to encourage cultural tourism and film industry development in Naples and the surrounding area in Campania.
2022 Call for Entries
The 19th accordi @ DISACCORDI – International Short Film Festival will take place from November 7 to 13, 2022.
- The theme of the exhibition is consonances and dissonances in our times.
- The festival is open to international filmmakers for over 18 years.
- Short films have been produced after January 1, 2019.
- The festival is open to short films (fiction, animation, experimental, art, and music videos) and documentaries; short movies with a maximum duration of 25 minutes (titles included), and documentaries should run for no more than 35 minutes.
- Entries must be submitted in Italian or subtitled in Italian (.SRT file / Burnt subtitles).
- All artists working are welcome to submit up to three works for festival selection committee consideration.
- International live-action short film competition with a running time of up to 25 minutes
- National live-action short film competition with a running time of up to 25 minutes
- Regional live-action short film competition with a running time of up to 25 minutes
- Animated short film competition with a running time of up to 25 minutes
- Documentary short film competition with a running time of up to 35 minutes
- Environmental short film competition with a running time of up to 25 minutes
The festival reserves the right to assign films to a different category than the one for which they were originally submitted.
- Submissions via the Festhome platform
- Deadline: 23 September 2022 (free of charge)
NB: 2023 Festival Dates are tentative
- From 07/11/2023 to 13/11/2023