- Get hold of our (weekly/bi-weekly) Zippy Frames Newsletter, and learn first about the European and Independent Animation News
Zippy Frames (www.zippyframes.com) is a portal started in 2011 with the mandate to promote and make more conspicuous European (including UK) and Independent animation worldwide. Festival news and reports, interviews with acclaimed animation filmmakers, feature and short films, and opinion pieces are regularly published at ZF.
We have achieved:
- A regular international readership all around the world
- a wide acclaim from animation professionals, including festival accreditations and invitations
- People who share our passion about independent animation and want to write about it
- Can contribute on a regular, monthly basis to the portal (if fewer, we don't mind
- A chance to write with your own voice and appeal to a wider, international readership. Original contributions will appear with the contributor’s name. Contributors have their own, dedicated page at ZF
- Contact and network with animation professionals all over Europe as part of contributing assignments
- (subject to availability) Accreditations and invitations to attend animation festivals.
⇒ If you wish to cover news on a regular basis from a specific country, see our separate call for Zippy Frames Correspondents.
Interested? Email: info AT zippyframes DOT com
Zippy Frames seeks correspondents (nationally-based) to share the latest news on European and independent animation.
Read More About:
Meet our contributor Kropka.
Meet our Junior Editor and contributing writer, Sofia Papatsimpa.
Company: Scheriaa Productions OÜ (Registration No. 12922756, VAT: EE101977595)
Privacy and Cookies Policy
Compliance:The Site is owned and operated by Scheriaa Productions OÜ (“we” or “Zippy Frames”) (a company registered in Estonia, Registration No. 12922756, VAT: EE101977595)
We collect personal information from our users either during the registration process when becoming a Member, or by your direct submission of personal data to the Website, or from browsing behaviour, where cookies may be used, please see section 6 for more details. This collection is in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act1 RT I 2007, 24, 127 (15.02.2007) of Estonia.
We respect the privacy of our users and, except as stated below, we will not sell or make available in any way personal information except in exceptional circumstances where required by legal or other regulatory authority to disclose the information or when you the user require us to make available your personal information to you.
Personal data submitted by you through the Site will be used for the following purposes only:
- to assist us in setting up and managing your website account and maintaining membership details;
- to inform you about any services or products which Zippy Frames may choose to offer its members from time to time;
- in order to make available to you promotional or other relevant information, products or services from Zippy Frames., its affiliates and their marketing partners.
- To include your name and occupation in the Zippy Frames member directory and membership records.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your data against unauthorised access by third parties but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. By using the Site you accept the Internet is not entirely secure and you acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be held responsible for any loss, unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data.
The Site is set up to use “cookie” information collection technology - information that is automatically collected on the user’s browser through the Site - and the Site uses the following cookies;
Google Analytics Cookies
We use Google Analytics to collect statistical information regarding who is using the website and how they move around the site once they are here. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and, gives customers reports and data on web trends without identifying individual visitors. Analytics uses its own set of cookies to track visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as what time the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Our site may link to other websites and we are not responsible for any content displayed on any third party site.
Sharing Personal Information
Registered members are required to complete an online Form on the Site. All information remain private. You may also opt out of having your name and occupation in our registered members' list by notifying us.
Governing Law and Disputes:
Recording of Financial Details:
Zippy Frames will not store customers’ card details. These details, if they will be asked, they will be used for the sole purpose of completing a purchase/booking/subscription, and will not be stored either electronically or physically within the company.
Meet our Head Editor, Vassilis Kroustallis
Meet our contributor Olga Bobrowska.
Meet our contributor Peter Schavemaker.
Read More About:
There are two ways to become part of our team
Read More About:
Zippy Frames is the premiere online journal that promotes European and Independent Animation worldwide.