Anima Mundi Festival
2019 Call for entries (ARCHIVE)
Works can be registered using any animation technique, using a variety of case statements, with no restrictions as to subject or genre. For works with dialogues and/or blocks of text in languages other than Portuguese should be subtitled in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Short Films
- Short Films for Children
- Brazilian Short Films
- Student Short Films - films produced in vocational animation courses, selected for exhibition in the contest sessions for Short-Length and Short-Length Children Films
- Gallery – experimental or non-conventional films, shown in a specific exhibition venue
- Feature Films – duration of more than 50 minutes
- Feature Films for Children – duration of more than 50 minutes
- Portfolio – commissioned works for advertising, educational, scientific, institutional campaigns, video games, music videos and special effects sequences for feature films
- Virtual Reality
- Documentary Short Films
- Anima Mundi Grand Prize (R$15,000.00)
- Professional Jury Awards - Best Script, Best Sound Concept, Best Art Direction, Best Animation Technique, Gallery Award: Best Commissioned Film, Best Virtual Reality (R$ 4,000.00)
- Popular Jury Awards - Best Student Short Film (R$ 4,000.00), Best Short Film For Children (R$ 5,000.00), Best Brazilian Short Film (R$ 8,000.00), Best Short Film (R$ 10,000.00), Best Documentary Short (R$ 5,000), Best Commissioned Short (R$ 4000,00)
- Feature Film Awards - Best Feature Film For Children (R$ 5,000.00), Best Feature Film (R$ 5,000.00)
All films receiving award will receive certificates and the Anima Mundi trophy.
Registration is free of charge.