TIFF - Experimental & Animation, Without Dialogue 2024
About the Festival:
152-year-old soy sauce brewery has been renovated as a screening venue for this film festival. Tatsuno is located 100 km west of Osaka, Japan. This year is the third edition of this film festival. Last year, the people of Tatsuno organized a new experiment: the Tatsuno International Film Festival - Experimental & Animation Without Dialogue. In 2021, the NPO "Hito Machi Art" will take over the cultural activities of the "Tatsuno Art Project," which began in 2011, and manage this film festival. We are working to utilize the cultural heritage that remains in the region, disseminate excellent art internationally, and promote communication with local residents.
2024 Call for Entries
- The festival has an experimental video division and an animation division.
- There is a Student Affairs Department in each of the two divisions.
- There must be no dialogue in both categories.
- The work must be 10 minutes or less in length for both categories.
- In the animation category, at least 70% of the work must be produced by animation.
- The work must have been completed on or after January 1, 2022.
- Animation (Without Dialogue), Max 10 min.
- Student Animation (Without Dialogue), Max 10 min.
- Animation for children (Without Dialogue), Max 10 min.
- Experimental (Without Dialogue), Max 10 min.
- Student Experimental (Without Dialogue), Max 10 min.
- Regulations and entry via FilmFreeway
- Deadline: 31 Aug (earlybird), 30 Nov (regular), 29 Feb (late), 31 May 2024 (extended)
- From 10/11/2024 to 17/11/2024