SICAF 2017: Call for entries
- ZF Team
Time to submit to SICAF festival for all animated works.
The 21st Seoul International Cartoon and Animated Festival accepts films for its 2107 competition.
Any frame by frame or computer assisted animation video or film made for the cinema, television and/or the internet may be entered. Only works completed after 1st January 2015 and never previously entered for selection at SICAF can be taken into consideration.
1) Feature Films : Works with a running time of over 40 minutes in length made for cinema
2) Short Films : Works produced with a running time of less than 40 minutes in length
3) Student Films : Student works with a running time of less than 40 minutes in length
4) SICAF KID : Works made for children
a) Films for 3-6 year olds
b) Films for 7-12 year olds
5) SICAF Online : Animated works created for the purpose of showing online or other digital platform
6) SICAF TV & Commissioned : Animated works created for promotional purpose
a) Music video, game, advertising and promotional films
b) TV series, web series and TV special films
c) Educational, scientific or industrial films
Refer to the complete festival regulations.
Correctly completed entry form and other requirements can be sent via email and/or post until May 21, 2017.
SICAF 2017 International Animated Film Festival will be held from July 26 to 30, 2017 in Seoul, Korea.